Making Gifts for Life

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Twins!

The weekend was exciting for my best friend and her hubby. They ended up having their twins early. And I got the pleasure of visiting with them yesterday. The babies are very cute little men. They are doing very well, thank goodness. So is my girl friend, although she is experiencing some headaches. I hope that gets better. If it were me, I would expect headaches for the next couple years. Ha! Just kidding.
Needless to say, I didn't get any scrapbooking done. I have a page sitting on my table that I am slowly working on. I will show you all later, what I have started. Right now, it's time for me to be on my way to work at the YMCA.

I hope you all have a great day. Smile bright like the sun, you might warm someone else's day while doing so!

No comments:

Post a Comment