Making Gifts for Life

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My Nessa...

My Nessa -
This layout was made using My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose paper collection. I love this papers. They remind me of when I was little for some reason, and old cookbooks. Not sure why, but I really like them and the benefit from having papers from one line, they all coordinate. The flowers are made by Spare Parts, they can be found at Hobby Lobby. The chipboard is from Dusty Attic, I made this layout for their July Sketch Challenge. I used the Crop a Dile corner rounder to round the corners of my photo, journaling spot, corner piece and two paper strips. I cut the background paper with a exacto knife then using a paint brush dipped in water I rolled the paper to give a ripped, aged look. I tied some twine over the rips to add interest.

The picture on this layout is of my darling daughter when we went on our photo shoot, she is so gorgeous. I love that smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment