Making Gifts for Life

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Good Dream Secrets

Good Dream Secrets -
I know weird title. But it works for my daughter. She has some good dreams and I am pretty sure there are some that are secrets, that I am not aloud to know. I like this page. It was made using the My Mind's Eye Lost and Found 2 collection. I really like this line of papers. They are vintage looking and have the two colors I like lately, teal and mustard yellow.
I cut the yellow sun using the Slice machine by Making Memories. It is two flowers layered on top of each other, inked with darker yellow ink around the edges.
I am trying to use things in my stash that I haven't used lately. I am trying to do it at least once, every other layout or so. So on this one, I used really old letter brads. I don't think I ever used these and if I did, I don't remember. They are a pain. lol
If you would like dimensions of everything, so that you can make this page, please use the comment section of my blog and I will post the dimensions for you.

Thank you for viewing my blog. If you aren't a member yet, please subscribe. And feel free to post comments. I love to hear feedback.

Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment