Making Gifts for Life

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Today is my daughter's birthday

Happy Birthday Pooh -
This is a pic she took with her phone. Then she added the saying and heart. (Does she know that this could be the start of her scrapbook crafting? lol)
Today, 14 years ago, my water broke, and nothing happened, around two o'clock I went to the hospital, still nothing. They induced me, still nothing, then your little heart stopped. But that didn't stop you, you came into this world, on your own terms, and you weren't about to be rushed. Same thing goes for today, you take your time, you don't like being rushed and you do everything dead last, your homework, your chores and even getting out of bed (especially in the summer). But I don't mind, my little sleeping beauty, you live the life you want, I am just here to guide you and make sure no one hurts you. I love you more then my words can ever say. You are a wonderful person, with the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. You light up my life, when you aren't home because you are at a friend's house, I miss you like crazy. I want you to know that I think you are amazing. You are beautiful. You are unique in every way. I love you my little pooh bear, and I know you are probably too old for that nick name, but you will always be my pooh bear, no matter how old you get. I love you sweet girl, I hope you have a wonderful day.

Now if I could just get you out of bed......

No comments:

Post a Comment