Making Gifts for Life

Monday, July 23, 2012

Back to School

Back to School Layout -
I love this paper by Paper Loft. It's the "Dude" paper line and the color are so very masculine. It's perfect for a jump start on my son's last year of high school, first day of school page. I wanted his page to be great, and this layout turned out really good, it's even better in person. The swirls and circles at the bottom of the page were the inspiration for the rest of the page. I wanted to keep the flow going to the photo (when I place one there). I happened to have some stamps that were pretty close to the design on the page. Thanks to Fancy Pants and Inkadinkadoo. After I stamped and cut all the extra circles out. I went on the hunt, in my scrapbooking supplies for some embellishment that would work with the page. And I found it! The back to school metal embellishment is made by We R Memory Keepers. And the colors were perfect. Then I knew what this page was going to be for. Even though I am sad his last year of high school is here, and that means he will be moving on with the next phase of his life. I am proud to be the mom of such a great man. And I hope that his last year of high school is a great one. I want him to have wonderful memories to look back on.

Thank you for viewing my blog, please become a member, if you aren't one yet.
Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment