Making Gifts for Life

Thursday, July 12, 2012

So this is what I made out of those supplies

Adore -
12 x 12 layout, of my pitbull that looks like a piggy (a little bit). I used the 3 pieces of patterned paper, then three pieces of scrap paper, to make the round scalloped piece and the two straight scallop pieces. I added ribbon, for a hint of softness and flowers that I made by layering some prima flowers and coloring stems I bought in the wedding section at Michael's. I used a mustard color sharpie to color the stems. I wanted them to match my second paper in (but if you can't tell it is mustard colored). I left the dusty attic chipboard "naked". And to finish off the layout I added a little bling.

I hope you like what I came up with.
Enjoy your day, I am off to scrapbook with my BFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment