Making Gifts for Life

Thursday, July 26, 2012

A day in the life....

A day in the life -
I made this page for my daughter. She is always concocting different outfits. And no one's opinion is valid but hers. She doesn't care what you think. I love that about her.
The chipboard dress form is from Dusty Attic. I absolutely love it. I added black tulle, as the dress, and then a lovely red polka dot bow as the belt.
The papers are from the MME Lost & Found 2 stack.
The vintage looking bookplate is from Tim Holtz. The red flowers are Recollections. And the file clip is from my stash of scrapbooking supplies that I am trying to use up, let me tell you, it's gonna be a long time before I am out of stuff.



 Here is a close up on the dress form. I wish you could see the tulle better, I cut it to look like a dress, but it's hard to capture it with the camera.











Here is a close up of the vintage bookplate. I love these. They are so pretty and they make perfect title holders.


No comments:

Post a Comment