Making Gifts for Life

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Love you with all my heart

Love you with all my heart -
I used the My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose paper collection for this layout. And when I needed a button for the middle of my butterfly, I happened to have one that matched perfectly in my scrapbook stash (imagine that!). I cut the three arrows and the banner with the slice machine. I used the Zutter distressing machine to distress the edge of the white paper. All the butterflies are Studio Calico wood veneer covered in matching papers and the edges were sanded using the file set from Basic Grey.

I printed the photo in black and white, so that the colors in it wouldn't clash with the papers.

I used various different acrylic stamps to get the saying "Love You with all My" and the word "Heart" is on the button, on the butterfly.

Simple page, it did require some time to do, because of the butterflies and the sanding. But other then that, the page should take about 30-45 minutes after the selection of papers. I say after because that always takes the longest time, for me anyway (and my BFF).


No comments:

Post a Comment