Making Gifts for Life

Friday, July 6, 2012

Too Cool....

OK! So it's been awhile. I am sorry about that. Life kind of got away from me lately and I have been so busy with working part time crazy hours, while school is out, that I haven't updated my blog. We are in the middle of staining the deck, which we dismantled first (just the railings). But since I haven't really had time to scrapbook, I will share a layout I did previously with my daughter in it. And I just love the look of it.

Too Cool -
I used different size hole punches to do the corners, 4 different sizes. Then I backed just the corners with another paper. I tore the bottom of a 10 x 12 piece of patterned paper to make it about 10 x 10. Printed out three photos, matted them on white cardstock and then added a cardstock border at the bottom. Cut the title out of scrap paper that I had laying around, and added a journaling tag.
Simple layout, and very clean.







Now that we are in the swing of summer and I pretty much have hours scheduled at my part time job while the school I work at is out for recess, I should be able to get back to creating. I really need to clean my craft room, it's a darn mess, it becomes a dumping site when I don't feel like putting stuff away. Stuff can mean anything from ads, to bills and art supplies. LOL. But that will happen on a rainy day when I am not working. I am not in a hurry to clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment