Making Gifts for Life

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Trick or Treat


Trick or Treat Layout - 
This is a double page layout spread. I used the Authentique paper pack, like I used in the Poison layout. I told you I really love the papers. I used various embellishments from K&Company, Jolee's Boutique, Making Memories, Recollections and Creative Imaginations.

Lots of room for pictures or journaling on this layout. And if all else fails, add more embellishments!

To make the scalloped edge on the spider webbed paper, I used some old school products. A glass cutting board, Fiskars template with decorative edge and a rotating cutting knife. It worked for this layout. Quick and I had it on hand.

For rounding the corners on the papers, I used the Zutter corner rounder in 1/2 inch.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed your extra hour of sleep.

Please let me know what you think of my layout. Post a comment if you would.

Thank you and have a blessed day.


No comments:

Post a Comment