Making Gifts for Life

Monday, November 26, 2012

Busy Time of Year


Busy Time of Year

I know this time of year is busy for everyone. You are all busy going to parties, making gifts or buying them (or both).

I wish I could share all the awesome crafts I am making to give as gifts. But since my BFF and some others read this, I sadly can't. Well, that is until after the holidays are over.

It's too early to make cookies, but I am trying to narrow down what ones I am making this year. My kids and family that visits don't seem to eat them. I like making them, but I feel like I am throwing them out right after Christmas because everyone is sick of looking at them. So maybe this year, I will only make two kinds. Plus of course magic bars. I don't think it's Christmas unless I make those. I don't know why I don't make them any other time of year. They fly so fast out of the pan, just between my hubby and the kids.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I hope you all got to enjoy being with family and enjoying their company. My son had to work that night, so we left grandma's kind of early and came home, he got a good nap in then headed off to work. I wasn't nearly as tired as I expected so I went shopping. Even though I did feel bad for the workers, and I could have waited for the sales, I got some great deals. And I didn't have to get up at the crack of dawn to get them either.

Well I hope to have a new layout on here sometime this week, been so busy here my head is spinning. (Plus you know I still have to clean and cook, etc.)


Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; 

they are the charming gardeners 
who make our souls blossom.


Marcel Proust



Don't forget about the contest, I don't see any layouts posted yet.
Remember the submit button is on the top right column.


No comments:

Post a Comment