Making Gifts for Life

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Poison

Poison Layout -
What a perfectly spooky Halloween layout, complete with creepy flowers and an eerily scary skull embellishment.
The papers are from the Authentique Paper line, all made in the USA. I love these papers! AC Moore just stated carrying them and I am excited. I am hoping it wasn't just for Halloween, I hope they are getting them for Christmas and so on.
The flowers are made by Recollections. The poison tags are made by K & Company. The skull embellishment is made by Jolee's Boutique. The base of the layout is simple black cardstock.
I can't wait to add a photo on this layout, but won't be able to until Monday.

My awesome hubby just bought me a new wireless printer. And it's arriving Monday!!!! The inks for the printer are cheap! Very cheap, and they use less ink then my current printer when printing pictures with the same outcome. The kids are excited, because there will no longer be a need to hunt down a flash drive to copy school work on to, then open it on the desktop computer we have, just to print it out. They will be able to print from their laptop where ever they are in the house. Ahhh, that will solve a lot of issues here. LOL!

Well I hope you like my layout. Please feel free to comment and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment