Making Gifts for Life

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Fall

Fall Layout -
I used Basic Grey paper for this layout. It's the Mellow collection. White cardstock provides the background for this layout with distressing ink sprays, in eucalyptus and terracotta.

I didn't have the right ribbon for this layout so I made it myself. I took a green ribbon that matched the layout and with the help of my daughter, I used a white out pen to make the dash marks.

The buttons are from Spare Parts and just happened to match all the colors of the layout.

"Fall" is spelled out with stickers that came in the Basic Grey Mellow line.

I hope you like the layout. Please comment if you would like.

Also, don't forget about the contest. To add your submission layout, to my blog please click the add your link button on the right side of my blog.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday if you celebrate, if you don't, then I wish for you to have a blessed weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment