Making Gifts for Life

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Precious


Precious

Another awesome paper pack by My Mind’s Eye, called Indie Chic – Nutmeg. In my option it’s the male version of the other paper pack I bought, the one that I used on my daughter’s layout, which I posted on Easter.

I used my Slice machine on this layout quite a bit. I cut out the title, flower, and both circle embellishments with it.
The brads are all made by Spare Parts, which you can find at Hobby Lobby. They have some of the best stuff.

The flowers are made by Prima.

This layout is very simple to make, the most time consuming part is the embellishments. Since I didn’t have dimensional stickers premade already to use, I had to make all my own. I think they came out well.
The photo is of my pitbull puppies, when they were 2 weeks old. They didn’t even have their eyes open yet. J They are always making puppy piles and sleeping together.

Thank you for viewing my blog.

Please leave a comment or ask a question.

Have a wonderful day.



No comments:

Post a Comment