Making Gifts for Life

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Just for you


Just for you

This layout is about my son and his dog. The picture is not the best, mainly because it's off my phone and it was very dark in my living room at the time. My son wasn't feeling good and I didn't want to wake him, but I really wanted the picture and all I had on me was my phone. If I had left the room to get the good camera, Dante (my son's dog) might have moved. But then I forgot what dog I was talking about. Dante was a dog that I got for my husband. But Dante had a different idea. He immediately fell in love with my son. (All dogs do for some reason, he is like the dog whisperer, I swear to all that is holy.) Dante patiently laid on and with my son until he woke up. He is like that, he will go everywhere and anywhere with my son. He sleeps with my son, would take a shower with him, if we let him. He truly loves my son unconditionally. And when my son isn't around or has been gone for a normal amount of time, we get Dante the mope. All he does is mope around the house, until my son returns. 

I took white cardstock paper and sprayed it with terra cotta and java walnut inks.

While I waited for that to dry, I cut the paper and found a pre-made journaling tag that matched the color scheme.

The papers are the My Mind's Eye Indie Chic - Saffron line.

The lace under the yellow strip of paper is actually a sticker, that I had in my stash.

I made the little circle embellishment with an Inkadinkadoo stamp and stickles. I had a couple dog embellishments in my stash, a couple buttons and a doggy bone paperclip.

To finish off the layout, I added some yellow and teal pearls.

Thank you for viewing my blog.

I hope you have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment