Making Gifts for Life

Friday, April 12, 2013

Follow Your Dreams, Don't Forget...


Follow Your Dreams,
Don't Forget...

This layout is a scraplift from a scrapbook.com user, Blitz. 
I just fell in love with the layout and wanted to do something similar.

This is my son two years ago when he had long hair.
We were at the beach located close to our house, on the first very nice day of Spring.
It was extremely warm out and the sun was perfect for some of the shots I got. Most of the time, sun is your enemy when taking photos, you want overcast, or cloudy weather. But you can also get some really great photos in sunny weather.

I am not in love with his facial hair, he looks like a grizzly bear in this photo, but his hair used to get these awesome gold highlights naturally from the sun. 

Anyway, I used the My Mind's Eye Indie Chic - Saffron line of papers to make this layout.

I used a rub on for the title and and some My Mind's Eye stickers. The hearts are made by Martha Stewart. And the brads are by Spare Parts.

Thank you for viewing my blog.

Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment