Making Gifts for Life

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Happy Couple


Happy Couple

It's Saturday, mid-day, and I am exhausted. I am going to post this then go take a nap I think. The puppies are snoring, which is making me sleepy, and I didn't get to sleep in like I wanted this morning. Because the little ones, like to get up promptly at 6am.

I made this layout to look vintage.
The photo is of my BFF and her husband Jason.
We went to a local park, around the corner from my BFF's house to get these pictures.
They make such a cute couple, don't they?

I used the Recollections Memories Documented paper line, to make this layout.
I used a thin black sharpie to draw two lines around the perimeter of the background paper, mainly because I was being very lazy and didn't want to sew with my sewing machine. But honestly, I think I will go back and do it. The good part about this layout, is the border around the page isn't supposed to be perfect, you want it wiggly and imperfect.

I printed their pictures using my Epson R2000 printer, and Topaz Labs to edit the photo. I used a light lens effect on the photo, to make it look a little vintage and fit the layout.

I found a cute tag that fit the layout also, and happened to come in the paper pack with the background paper.

Then all I did was add a couple flowers, some black/white checked ribbon, paper strips and some grommets.

I hope you enjoy the layout.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment