Making Gifts for Life

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Hi all

Sorry I haven't posted in a bit. I do have a great layout to share with you, it's in the process of getting made. But honestly, I am having one of those months where stress is taking over and I am not feeling like doing much.
First because we are in the count down for my son leaving, in July. Tomorrow is May 1st and in less then 2.5 months, he will be off to boot camp. He will be away from us for 13 weeks! I haven't been away from him for more then a couple days ever.
And secondly, because we are having some issues with one of our neighbors. She did something very mean to us, just because she is afraid of dogs. And now, we might lose the right to keep our puppies. We have a lot of paperwork and some finger crossing to do, to see if our town will approve it. I know that some might not understand how I feel about my dogs, and I get that. They are like children to me. They are all different, and they have their own personalities. Also some might say, so what you have to give them up. Well, this is the issue. If we give them to someone else, how do I know they will be cared for and loved. I don't think it's right to tell someone how many kids to have, so why is it okay to limit, how many dogs I have. If I take care of them, love them and such. I can't even tell you the stress this has put on me. Because now the fate of my puppies, lays in the hands of people I don't know and who don't know me. They don't know my dogs and how good they are. All because our neighbor is scared of dogs, we have a 6 foot fence in between us, who cares if she is scared. That is not my problem.
So this is why I can't focus on a page right now. I know everyone has issues. I know I am not alone and mine are insignificant compared to others. I just love my son and my dogs so much, asking me to part with any of them is too hard for me to even wrap my head around. 
I am sure as time gets closer to July 15th, I will be a bigger mess then I am now.

Thank you for letting me vent.

I will be back with a page I hope soon.

Much love to all.

Spread peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment