Making Gifts for Life

Sunday, December 16, 2012

O Christmas Tree...


O Christmas Tree

I made this layout using a sketch by Beggahuna. So first let me first say thank you for the sketch. Because I love it.

OK on to the details.

The papers I used are made by SEI, the paper line is Alpine Frost. And I just love, love, love the green paper. 

I used acrylic stamps by Inkadinkado with dark brown ink by Cat's Eye Queue, from Colorbox. I use these inks for everything I do. I use them so much that I bought the refills for my most used colors. And boy, am I glad I did.

The small white snowflakes I got when I went to the CKC in Buffalo a couple years ago and I have been hoping to use them on something.

I used small silver bling made by Recollections.

The trees, two striped strips, and background paper have inked edges. I used the dark brown ink on that also.

The two strips are 1" x 10.5" and 1" x 11". The trees stand 6" tall and have a base of 4". The large photo mat is 3" x 4". And the two small photos mats are 2" x 2".

I hope you enjoyed my layout.

Tis the season to be thankful for all we have, and this time of year be ever more mindful of how we act towards others. Just because we are in a hurry to get this or that done, doesn't mean that we can push and shove our way to this holiday. It's not about what we get for who or how much we get, it's about family and our love for each other.

**Let us keep the town and families of Newtown, CT in our hearts this holiday.**




No comments:

Post a Comment