Making Gifts for Life

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Believe


Believe -

Very simple layout. It requires four pieces of paper. These papers are all for Authentique and they are double sided.

The "believe" title was a tag on a present that my son got a couple years ago. The poinsettia flowers are made by Prima, as well as the giant white flower, I used a decorative brad in the middle of the white flower. I layered many Prima flowers together, they all vary in size.

I inked all the papers with chestnut roan, Cat's Eye Queue by Colorbox. It gives them an vintage look and separates each piece from the next, just with a little ink. I really like the Colorbox inks, they go on smooth and dry fairly fast.

This picture was of my kids on Christmas Day 2009. 

I love Christmas. Because I love to give presents to everyone. It's my favorite thing to do. I wish I had time and money to either make something for people all the time, or buy them something they really want. If it makes them smile and makes them happy, I did my job. And that is the best gift ever.

I hope you all are having a blessed day.
Please leave a comment or ask any questions, in the comment section below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment