Making Gifts for Life

Monday, October 1, 2012

Brandon's First Day of Senior Year

Brandon's First Day of Senior Year Layout -

This layout is for the Dusty Attic September challenge. (Sorry the picture is not that great, my son has my good camera, so I ended up scanning this.)

The paper line used is My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Two. The Dusty Attic product is the two corner flourishes, I left them naked. I just like them like that. And it matched the layout. :)

The flowers are from Prima, and I have to say, I love them. If you didn't notice I tend to use them on a lot of layouts.

The teal strip behind the photo pulls out to show another photo of Brandon rubbing his eyes, because he was tired. I desaturated the photo, because after many attempts of sepia and black and white, I settled on this.

Please let me know if you like the layout in the comment field below.

Have a great day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment