Making Gifts for Life

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Toga Day

Ahhh, senior year of high school, I forgot how much fun it is to participate in all the fun activities that it has to offer. Toga Day is today. Brandon woke early enough for me to wrap him in his toga, put pins in all the right places, so no butt showed and he could get himself and sister off to school on time. He is taking very good care of her. He takes Vanessa to school 4 out of 5 days and I take her the 1 other day. And every day when he drops her off, he tells her, he loves her.

Doesn't that melt your heart?

I can't say enough about my kids, they are frustrating and sometimes push me to the edge, but I love them more than anything. They are two amazing people and most of the time I watch in awe as they are growing up right before my eyes into two amazing adults. Since they pretty much parent themselves and have since they were little, I am just here to guide them. They know the value of work and the difference between right and wrong. If they know it would make me mad, they don't do it. That was probably the best thing I ever taught them, besides every action has a re-action. I wish some adults understood this....

Well, I hope the kids are taking loads of pictures. I will share when I have some.

Feel free to share any thoughts in the comment section.

Have a great day all. Smile =)

No comments:

Post a Comment