Making Gifts for Life

Friday, September 28, 2012

Working on a new layout

New layout I am working on -

This is a layout I am doing for Dusty Attics monthly challenge. I am thinking about turning this into Brandon's first day of school layout. It is not finished yet, I am trying to decide what else I want on here, etc. Part of their challenge is that it must contain a dusty attic product. Dusty Attic makes very intricate, laser cut chipboard and flowers (new). If you are interested in some chipboard I have some to purchase in my Etsy store. They are all much more beautiful in person and so delicate. I love their products. I don't think I can ever go back to the boring bulk cut chipboard.

These papers are all from the Lost & Found collection by My Mind's Eye. They are my favorite manufacturers of scrapbook paper. I love almost every line they put out. And I love how the papers all coordinate together so wonderfully.

Let me know what you think of the layout so far in the comments section.

I hope you all have a great day.
TGIF!

** This weekend Apple Fest and some football, my favorite of all fall weekends.  **

No comments:

Post a Comment