Making Gifts for Life

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Beware Altered Tag

Beware Altered Tag -
I submitted this for the Dusty Attic Design Team call, along with 3 of my previous layouts with DA chippies. I really like how this turned out. I used up some products that I bought last Halloween for a book I made, plus I got to use Stickles! I love glittery things, they make me happy :)

This tag represents what a perfect Halloween night would be like. Witches and bats flying in the moonlit sky. While little ones trick or treat for a bag of goodies.

I hope you enjoy this project.

We are taking the kids to this weekend coming up to Sleepy Hollow, NY. The town has a Headless Horseman Haunted Hayride and Cemetery Walk. The kids and I are so excited. I can't wait to get scared. I will let you know how it is and share all the pictures when we get back.

Have a great day. Give thanks for everything you have, because someone somewhere is wishing they were you.

No comments:

Post a Comment