(for Dusty Attics January Challenge)
I made this layout the the Dusty Attics challenge of the month. I altered the sketch a little so suit my style and taste, but stuck a little to the structure.
I used Bo Bunny papers to make this layout, they all come from the same line, Mama-Razzi.
I used the Dusty Attic Garden Frame, the smaller of the two frames that comes in the set. And of course, I left them naked. I think I have a serious problem.... :) Something about the naked chippies sending my heart a flutter. I love al the Dusty Attic chippies and I don't know what happens but when it comes time to use them, except for two occasions so far, I have left them naked. Even when I start with a plan to cover them in paper or paint, they end up naked because I like the raw look.
Another cool technique I used on this layout, I wanted to share with you. I have done this before on many cards I have made (and if you ever attended one of my classes, you have also used this technique). You need some eyelash yarn that you can get at your local craft store, it's about $3.99 for a skein. When you assemble your flowers or another option is, die cuts, you put a large glue dot on the back and take a small amount of this yarn and wind it around the back of the embellishment. It gives it a little something more, without adding too much. If you look closely you can see I did this on the two larger flowers on this layout.
I hope you like my interpretation of this layout.
Please post a comment or let me know if you have any questions.
If you are interested in purchasing Dusty Attic chippies, I sell them!!!!
You can email me your want list of what Dusty Attic chippies you would like, and I will email you back with a total. $10.00 worth of Free DA chippies with every $100 purchase.
Now THAT sounds like a deal!