Making Gifts for Life

Monday, January 7, 2013

Blog Challenge for The Paper Mixing Bowl


December Challenge Extended -
The December challenge at The Paper Mixing Bowl Blog has been extended until January 15th. Please stop by clicking the blog name above and share your interpretations of this awesome sketch. 

If you haven't ever joined a blog challenge before, they are a lot of fun. The challenges help us work on our skills as artists and expand our minds as to what we can achieve. 

I don't know about you but when I do a challenge, it's most of the time a jumping off point for me, there are times that I do the exact same as the sketch posts, because I liked the look so much, that I just have to. But most of the time, I use the sketch as a starting point and go from there.

Don't worry about it if you have never tried a challenge before, no one gets better at their craft by not trying new ways to do it. I know a lot of the scrappers out there are nervous about trying a challenge. But don't be. If you are worried, then try the challenge but don't post it, keep t to yourself. At least you tried. You can always share later when you feel like you have progressed enough to let others see your work.

I make a lot of layouts, that I don't think that are good enough to post onlinr. But even the layouts, that you think aren't that good, someone out there is in love with it. (At least that is what I try to tell myself.) lol

I can't wait to see what you submit. 

Have a blessed day!



No comments:

Post a Comment