Making Gifts for Life

Monday, January 7, 2013

Holiday Memories

 
Holiday Memories
 
Honestly, I think I made too many layouts for Christmas this year, seeing as how, I didn't even take that many pictures. I was more concerned with soaking up the day with my son and daughter. Seeing as how it could be my last Christmas with my son for sometime (not really sure, it depends on the US military), I wanted to make sure I wasn't just stuck behind the camera and not really experiencing what we were doing. I tend to do that, I am not sure about you, but when I take pictures I go into picture taking mode and I don't really think about what is happening, just about how to get the perfect shot. Now granted, not all the shots I take are perfect, heck not even 1/4th of them, but I try and that is where my focus lies.
 
Anyway....
 
I really like this layout.
 
I started with a 12 x 12 piece of cream cardstock, stamped snowflakes on it, with Inkadinkado stamps and a merlot cat's eye stamp pad by Colorbox.
 
Then I found another piece of cardstock, 12 x 12, in cranberry and matted the three different patterned papers on it. Cutting them in varying sizes and staggering them.
 
I used Dusty Attic snowflake chippies, naked of course and put buttons on them. I added more buttons to the layout to finish it off, along with a tag I happen to find in my stash.
 
I hope you like this layout as much as I do.
 
If you would like exact sizes of all the cuts, please just post a comment below and I will post them, better then figuring them out yourself! :)
 
Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment