Making Gifts for Life

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Sorry...


Hello,
Well, I have been absent from scrapbooking for a couple weeks. It's not that I haven't been making pages, I did make the page for February's Recipe Challenge for the Paper Mixing Bowl, 
but honestly I haven't had alone of time.
(Which you will get to see 

My pitbulls had their puppies on January 3rd.
And at home, I spend alot of time playing, and hugging those three little cuties.

This is a picture of one of the puppies, her name is Roo. 
Can you see why I fell head over heels in love with her?
She is amazing.
She is so sweet.
I am her mamma. She cuddles with me at her bedtime, which is 10pm. We play for one full hour before bedtime, so that we wear all three out. We don't want them crying in the night time.
They do really well. 
They sleep in a doggy playpen, that I picked up at the Christmas Tree Store for $15.
Let me tell you, that playpen has been a God sent. :)

Anyway, it's like having three newborn babies in my house. 
Two little girls and one little boy with their own personalities.
Roo is very sweet and loving, but it also adventurous. 
Paris, the other girl, is shy and reserved.
and,
Gizmo, or Gizzy as we call him, the little man, is all boy. He is funny and sneaky. 

I hope to post what I am making soon.
V-day is coming next week!

Have a blessed day.




No comments:

Post a Comment