Making Gifts for Life

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Merry Christmas Layout #2


Merry Christmas Layout #2

It's been a long time since I did a layout that had more then one or two pictures. (Well... ok... really only since Halloween of 2012.) But seriously I normally do 1 or 2 picture layouts, for reasons as they are more appealing and I just like them. But I decided to try a three picture layout and see what happened. 

This is a fairly simple layout, although you wouldn't think so when I was doing it. How come when you are making something, you make it seem harder then it actually is. My biggest problem I think, is I am never happy with the first try, I have to mess with things and keep messing with them. On this layout, it wasn't so much the papers or the photo mats that I kept messing with, it was the jewels. I had a bunch on the layout to begin with, then took some away, then put them back, well... you get my drift. I settled on six. Three of course being visually appealing, so six should be doubly so, right?

To pop Santa a little, I added Stickles to the candy cane he is holding and one of the presents in his sack. I just followed the already printed red stripes.

I like the layout and I hope you do too.

I hope your New Year started out good and keeps going that way.

Have a blessed day.

Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment