Saturday, August 11, 2012
I want to remember...
This layout was made using My Mind's Eye Lost & Found 2 stack.
Here are the steps:
1. Pick a base piece of paper, this one should be solid. Lay a ruler down on the back side of the paper and trace a square about 10 x 10. It doesn't have to be exact, we are just trying not to waste paper, plus we need part of the left over for a strip on the layout.
2. Using a Martha Stewart around the page punch, punch all the way around the page.
3. Cut 7.25 circle in yellow and a 7.75 circle in blue. Using large scallop scissors, cut the blue circle.
4. Cut the strip of your background paper to 3.5 x 8. Use a border punch for one long side.
5. Cut a 2.5 x 8.5 coordinating strip, use a border punch on the left short side.
6. Cut a dark piece of cardstock 1.5 x 9, use a border punch on the bottom edge.
7. Cut a strip .25 x 10.
8. Arrange as shown in the picture. (The white mat is to represent the picture).
Flowers are Prima and Spare Parts. The frame is from my stash of supplies. I made the sun myself, adding watercolor pencils to the rays to give definition.