Making Gifts for Life

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Feeling a little better, so here is what I have started

Here is what I have to start with. The papers I am using are from the MME Lost & Found Two stack, which is quickly becoming my favorite paper stack.
If I ramble on in this post, it's because I have been taking alot of medicine to fight the virus I have and I think it's making me loopy.
I went shopping at Hobby Lobby the other day, my son was sweet enough to drive me. (This was before I got sick.) And I found some flowers that will match what I what to do with this layout. I also found some decorative brads, that I just love, so I grabbed those also, even though I am not sure I will use them with this. We shall see. The metal frame is from my collection of scrapbook stuff that I am thinning out slowly.
I have been selling my excess paper and supplies on ebay. I sold 7 lots of scrapbook stuff over the weekend. That brought in some extra money. Which is always nice.
My kids pretty much have been staying out of the house, while the doctors figure out what the heck is wrong with me. But today my son surprised me with soup, a snickers bar and a iced coffee (cookies and cream). Isn't that so sweet of him? I couldn't believe it. I raised two amazing kids. And my daughter came home to take care of me, while her brother is at a concert and my hubby is working. I am so blessed.
Well let me get working, and let me stop rambling, and see what I can come up with for this layout.
I hope you are all well. Please have a blessed day and be kind to one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment