Making Gifts for Life

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sweetly Handsome

Sweetly Handsome Layout -

This is a layout with my wonderful son posing for me.
He is a hard one to take pictures of. It's nearly impossible, let me tell you, unless of course he is asking. If you read my previous post, with the I'm not Smiling layout, then you have heard me say this before.

I used Dusty Attic chipboard, Birds on a Branch #2,
underneath the photo. I also made the blue flower
with paper and glitter mist.

I used an Around the Page edge punch by Martha Stewart. The Making Memories Slice Machine to make the decorative circle and the banner across it. The brown rose bud trim is from the CKC last year, the white trim is Prima. The metal file tag is an embellishment that I've had way too long and need to use up, so I can buy new stuff. :)

All the papers were from DCWV Linen Closet paper pack, I bought it at JoAnn's some time ago and loved the papers, but have only used them to accent some other layouts. I really wanted to try to use a couple of them in this layout. I was able to use six different papers out of the pack!!! 6! Without it over powering the layout.

Love it! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment