Making Gifts for Life

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter all!!!

Bunny Butt Cake -
I made this for our Easter celebration at Gram's house. This was off bettycrocker.com. I found it to be pretty easy. I am not a great cake designer, I am lucky I can make a cake, when it come to frosting it, that is where things tend to go bad. lol Anyway, this cake is three cupcakes and then the rest of the batter is baked in an oven safe bowl. Coconut make the fur and the grass. In the original they made carrots out of fruit roll ups, but as you can see my plate doesn't have much room left over. I used toothpicks to keep the tail and feet in place. And I used cardstock (my scrapbook supply - see I did work that in) for the ears. Add crushed oreos for dirt and jelly beans, and you have yourself a cake. Of course mine is no wheres near as good looking as bettycrocker.com but it's not bad for me.

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter. Much love......

No comments:

Post a Comment