Making Gifts for Life

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Later today...

Later today...

I will have a new page or two to show you. I have been working on some designs the last couple of days.
There is one in particular that I really fell in love with, partly because I got to use a sticker sheet that I got at a convention recently. I currently love vintage stickers and papers, even if they are in new colors. I happened to pick up a sheet of stickers that was vintaged themed but had teals, greens and yellows, along with some wood grain. I know all the colors of the 70's. Ha! I even got to use a metal embellishment that I have been hoarding, for no other reason then I couldn't think of where to use it, but I really liked it and didn't want to throw it out.
I don't know about you, but I am a huge hoarder, especially when it comes to papers. And I have no idea why. Honestly I have so much paper, I would have to live to be 1000 just to use it all, and believe me that doesn't stop me from buying new stacks or sheets if I see something I like. Thing is, I use it. I used to say, "no, I can't use that it's too pretty" but if I don't use it, the paper will just sit there. So I try to push myself past that initial feeling of "hoarding" and move on to actually using it.
Anyway, I just wanted to write a little something before I head out to work. I will be posting one page today and the other page tomorrow or Thursday. I hope that you check back to see what I came up with.
Have a wonderful day.


No comments:

Post a Comment