Making Gifts for Life

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Happiness Page

HappiNess -
I made this page for my daughter. Her name is Vanessa, or Ness for short and she is almost always happy. :) (I, even unlined her name with a decorative sticker.)
Again this page is very simple, but the page is really pretty.

I made the shaped background paper. I took a regular 12 x 12 piece and cut it down to 10 x 10. Then I took a 1 1/2 inch circle punch and punched a semi circle into each corner. The striped paper is 2 x 10.5. The dark brown paper is 6 x 9. The white mat behind the tan page is 4.5 x 6.5, the tan paper is 4.25 x 6.25. The tan patterned paper, and the tan mat are inked with the dark brown cat's eye queue ink bu Colorbox. The striped paper is inked with burgundy ink, from cat's eye queue ink by Colorbox.

The "happiness" title is from the one dollar bin at Michael's. I kept it in plain chipboard, I thought about adding color to it, but it looked good as is, and one u color it, you can't really go back.









The flowers are prima flowers with antique metal flower over the top, with pearl centers.














The three butterflies are a stamped image, cut out and I added Stickles by Ranger Ink on each of them.

This page is copyrighted by Tina Smith.


No comments:

Post a Comment