Making Gifts for Life

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Untitled Layout


Oh my lovely girl. 
She is so pretty in these pictures, this was two years ago when she was taking modeling courses.

I made this layout with My Mind's Eye Indie Chic paper line. 
I love the colors, they are great for girly pages.

For the two borders, I used circle punches because I didn't have scallop scissors that had a deep enough scallop.

I, then, inked them with charcoal gray ink. I just so happened to have so new flowers from Prima, and Michael's dollar bin that matched this layout perfect.

The doily is just one you get in a pack of 100, that I never seem to run out of, even though I have used them on many layouts.

The white butterfly is from the Martha Stewart line, it's a lace sticker. I love them, they are so delicate and add a hint of beauty to your pages.

I used Topaz Labs to edit my photo of my daughter, which brought out the sliver tones and added a vignette to the outer edges, ever so subtle. 

YOu can't see but on the background paper there is a light design. Then I traced a scalloped paper, that I liked the design of and cut out the gray paper to match. I, also, inked the edges of the gray paper with the charcoal gray ink to give it definition.

I hope you enjoy my layout. 

And I hope that you are having a Happy Easter.








No comments:

Post a Comment