Making Gifts for Life

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Summer like...

Wow the weather has really changed from earlier this week in Rochester, NY. Today it's 71 degrees out and sunny. Right now I am stuck inside the school where I work, looking out at the beautiful weather, and I can't wait to get out of here. Are there days that you really want to sit down and scrapbook but feel the pressure of all the other things that you need to do? Laundry, dishes, dusting, vacuuming, etc? There are for me, but they normally come on days when it's nice out, like today. If it's rainy and dreary then I have no problem scrapbooking the day away, but when it's nice like this, exercise and chores weigh heavily on my mind. So until the rain pours tonight, I will be outside in shorts pulling weeds, that is after I make dinner for the family and we all split up and do our different activities. But hopefully tomorrow I will have a page or two to share with you, until then, Happy Scraping and enjoy the weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment