Making Gifts for Life

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Roo in a TuTu


Roo

Hi all. I know there is a lot of holiday layouts out there and I wanted to mix it up a little bit. My puppy is such a good girl, and on this particular day I had just got back from shopping with a friend, and on the trip I had bought her a tutu. She loves it! Everytime we put it on her, she dances around on her hind legs. It has to be one of the cutest things I have ever seen, In this pic Roo is sitting so politely waiting for her pictures to be taken.

I like this layout but I still think it needs something. I added the dog heart button in the center today and the black/clear flower buttons. But I don't know, I might play with it some more later, I need it off my desk so I can move on, I can always come back to it.

I love the title with the stamping and the chipboard letters. Those letters were brown, I took a sharpie and colored them black before I took them out of the sheet they came on, that saves yours hands from getting marker or paint (if you use paint) all over them.



The hearts were just Studio Calico die cut wood pieces that I colored with a sharpie, as well as the butterflies.



I added a wood die cut bird to the R in Roo's name but I left the piece naked. I like that way it looks there.

I hope you enjoy my layout.

Stop by again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment