Making Gifts for Life

Monday, December 22, 2014

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas
to you and yours.

Hello all. I hope you are enjoying the approaching holiday festivities. 
This time of year can be very stressful, and we tend to get caught up in all the spending.
When it should be about love and family, spending time, with the people we don't get to see all year, or even the ones we do.

To me the holidays are a time to make gifts and enjoy the giving part of the season. I love to make cookies, lasagna, stuffed animals, cards, scrapbook pages, paper bag books or whatever and I love to give those to family and friends. I love to see people enjoying what I make them.

This year I made lasagna for my bosses and the massage therapist I work for, I slaved over the stove all weekend making sauce and putting the pans together. On Tuesday, I got texts from all of them (almost at the same time) stating that they loved it and they were so thankful. That is the kind of stuff that makes me happy. It's not about what I get in return, or even if I get anything at all, because I don't expect things. I love giving gifts, I love giving homemade gifts more then gifts I have to go buy, it's so much more personal.


After the holidays, I hope to have some news things to share with you. 
New techniques and new pages.

Happy Holidays from my family to yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment