Making Gifts for Life

Sunday, September 7, 2014

New Layout - 1st one for 2014

New Layout
1st one for 2014

Ok ok, I hear how bad that sounds. I mean it's the 7th of September and I am just getting my first layout of 2014 out. That's terrible. But I haven't just been doing nothing, I have been creating in another way. I have been making amigurumi. I am lucky to be able to sell them in a store called, With My Two Hands, and I love that. Also I have some up coming shows that I will be in. So that does keep me busy too. 

So here is the new layout:


How could I do my first layout of the year, without it being about my favorite friend Roo? 
Well, I couldn't.
So here she is.
Our photo shoot and we are near the end and she is bored to death.
No more pictures mom please!

Papers: By MME, the Stella Rose Collection.
(As you know I love this manufacturer.)


The buttons are by Spare Parts. The flowers are by Michael's, in the $1 bin. The letters are Heidi Swapp. The sweetheart metal circle is by W R Memories Keepers. And the little wooden heart I colored red is by Studio Calico.

I used a Martha Stweart punch for the yellow strip of paper, and then I inked all the papers with my Cat's Eye Queue brown ink pad. 

Thank you for viewing my blog.
I hope you have a wonderful day.
Football Sunday - Woot!


No comments:

Post a Comment