Making Gifts for Life

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Reveal day is Monday.



New REVEAL will be on Monday.

I made a page that I really love, it honor of Halloween coming up. I will reveal the full layout on Monday, it has some of the coolest embellies on it. They are from the Echo Park collection Chillingsworth Manor. As displayed below.
Even though I have more Christmas paper then anything else, I love Halloween. I just wish my kids were little enough to still really enjoy it. Yeah they go trick or treating still, because I believe they can make their own decision when to stop but it's not the same as it was when they were little. I miss those days so much. But we still try to put on a cool show for the neighborhood and we all get dressed up to hand out candy. Only now instead of us taking the kids trick or treating, they go alone with friends.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Come back Monday to see the reveal!


No comments:

Post a Comment