Making Gifts for Life

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Thanksgiving Layout

Thanksgiving Layout -
I didn't have a scalloped edge paper that matched this layout, so I traced one and cut it out. Then I cut an 8 inch square out of the center, inked the inside and outside edges. Cut two pieces of paper into 7.5 inch squares, cut the striped one with a decorative paper trimmer.
The photo mat is 4.5 x 6.5, and cut from dark green cardstock. I used the Making Memories Slice Machine to cut the banner out, and I added the letters using rub ons. Used twine tied into knots for the ends and added black dots in between each flag on the banner.
The flowers are Prima, layered 5 flowers in different sizes, then I added a decorative brad. The leaves are off some silk flowers I bought.
The heart is from the same cardstock that the banner and the paper behind the striped paper are from. I cut a 3 1/2 inch heart, then used the paper crimper to crimp it horizontally. I added some lace on the bottom of the photo mat and a ribbon to the heart to complete the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment