Making Gifts for Life

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Tree Excursion - All is Merry and Bright

All is Merry and Bright -
We have always had a fake Christmas tree and this year we decided to get a real one. We went with my bff and her family to a farm and we picked a good one. It is a beautiful Frasier Fur.

I made this nice layout when we got home, although with all the stuff going on this month, I haven't had time to post.

I used papers from My Mind's Eye. And I have a bunch of snowflakes embellies that I have been meaning to use.The title is a punch out, that came with the papers, and I just pop dotted. Behind the "no peaking" circle, is a metal snowflake, and some Prima flowers layered on top of each other. In between each paper I added white cardstock to separate the patterns, so that it was more visually appealing.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday. Enjoy your families and make many memories. Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment