Making Gifts for Life

Monday, March 9, 2015

You are so special...


You are so special...

Hi again all. I know two layouts in a week, wow! He he.
I told you I have to get this book done for my hubby's grandmother. She is super amazing so I want this book to be very special.



For this layout I used the MME Lost & Found Two collection of papers again.
I printed the pictures with two in black and white, one in color, to give that one center stage.



Again the embellishments I used were minimal because I want the pictures to be the most important thing.
Another thing I want this layout to show, all of these layouts for this matter, is how very special Gram is to all of us. She is an amazing person. 


And she is one of the most important parts of our family.

I hope I am doing a good job showcasing that.

Thank you for viewing my blog today.
Have a wonderful sun filled afternoon.

Image result for tina signature


No comments:

Post a Comment