Making Gifts for Life

Saturday, November 16, 2013

My Sweet Angel

My Sweet Angel


My Sweet Angel

For those of you that have been to a show I have been in and have grabbed a business card of mine, then you know who this is. Her name is Roo and she is my sweet angel. We were out playing in the leaves that I had just raked up in the front yard. She hopped around in the pile, having a ball.
This is when I miss having littles the most. The leaf raking and the Christmas season. So I treat my puppies (all 6 of them) like my kids.
Roo is so gentle and loving. She broke out of her cage this morning after daddy let her out to go outside. She tends to be Houdini when she wants too. She had to have her snuggle time with me. She came running into the bedroom, crawled under the covers, put her head on my shoulder and fell asleep. Who wouldn't love that? It's one of my favorite times of day.

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce you all to one of the reasons I make my amigurumis.
Our rescues are provided with the food, shelter, and medical treatment they need.

Later this week I will have some new products to showcase that I am very excited about, on my other site http://sweetamigurumis.blogspot.com
My etsy store will have some patterns listed on it, that you can purchase and download.
Also I have a finished pony who is slightly different then Penelope, to share.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment